Saturday, August 18, 2012

cheap oakley sunglass but

World, world of spar, is the world of magic nuclei, but, compared with the outside is where the magic nucleus, for me, are legend in the
Kernel of the wind dragon! Flames kernel! Earthworm kernel! Ice Dragon kernel ... I took a look at a gold shining colored light rare gem kernel, I am excited shaking up With these cores, I can personally create for themselves a final polar armor!
There is nothing to hesitate, I can see all the super spar, will fall into the whole put into the space bag, it took me ten minutes time, all of the huge stone indoor spar, precious stones, the kernel, inner alchemy, magic Crystal ...... all I put into the space bags after countless generations, the orcs, the ultra-rare gem collection in the past years, has become the all personal belongings of the cold Mo!
Subsequently, under the leadership of Yan Na, I began to visit a dozen treasure room, arms room, armor room, jewelry room, seen all, could there be an unprecedented treasure varieties.
Only for these things, my interest is not large, one has become the type of equipment, jewelry, although very powerful, but not hand-forged with a total lack of a Simo Qi, it is difficult all equipped with the power of play out!
On the false gods such as cut, can play only in my hands, out of 100% of the power, in some cases, more likely to issue a 200% or even higher power.
But once the Cthulhu Zhanla the hands of others,cheap oakley sunglasses, although his own power and did not reduce, but ... they can bring out the power, at most, only five into! Can understand the soul of weapons, in addition to forging those. there will be no other person.
One works, the equivalent of forging weapons of children, whether you are male or female, as long as you have forged this weapon, then you must be his mother, the so-called Tomoko is none other than the mother, who has more a mother, a better understanding of their children?
So ...... In addition to the treasure of precious stones, I did not want to just look at the trouble, when I, accompanied by inflammation of Na, came out from the treasure-house, I clearly know the real world's richest man, in this moment of the birth of this person is none other than me - Cthulhu cold Mo!
Yan Na's open, we returned to the ground, had only one ... way back, that is along the vortex down, and then will jump out from the fountain of the island, but Yan Na in the, I naturally do not have to have been a sin!
All the way to sneak Yan Na and I returned to the evil Dian's treasure indoors, looked full of the treasures of the library, I could not help smiled and shook his head, and these small things are not worth it deepened the treasure house of transport, I have completely disdain it!
Thought a moment, I gave up wealth carried away the idea of ​​the treasures here, and even one ten thousandth of the total treasure house are not being the case, why do not I ...
Yin smiled and nodded, Orcs so far, although there are over one hundred race, but really have to the table, also the rest of the bear clan,cheap oakley sunglass, wolf, and the cattle family, the other like the fox family, horse race, the leopard family ... these races have been very weak, and the period of time, it is difficult to recover.
The tiger family, the the Leonin Yizu, the dog family, as well as some races, is now based

No comments:

Post a Comment